Welcome to Ergo Énergie
Ergo Énergie® offers innovative and tailored Occupational Therapy services to its clients. It provides them with...
- The opportunity to continue their therapeutic intervention after being discharged from an acute-care hospital or an intensive rehabilitation facility
- Innovative therapeutic approaches intended to improve their quality of life and enable them to regain some vitality, optimize and facilitate daily activities
- Treatment modalities based on scientific facts and renowned theories such as neurofunctional reorganization - Padovan's Method®, sensory integration, G.D.S. muscle chain treatment approach, behavioural-cognitive therapy (BCT), MNRI®, etc.
- A structured program that fosters energizing lifestyle changes and daily habit adjustments to enable cllents to regain independence in performing daily activities and progressively return to their work environment
- Ergo Énergie® is also a ressource for teaching and helping other therapists who are looking for guidance to improve their clients' autonomy and performance in daily activities.
05/12/2015 - 14:31
In the book "Breaking Free from Persistent Fatigue" we discuss the role of some stressors of the physical environment. Here the explanation of the « cocktail effect » of endocrine disruptors:...
05/12/2015 - 14:31
The G.D.S. approach developped by Mrs Godelieve Denys-Struyf, physiotherapist in Europe provides a global understanding of postural compensations. These compensatory habits modify and limit our way...
05/12/2015 - 14:30
Interesting article: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160721-the-reasons-why-exhaustion-and-...
05/12/2015 - 15:00
The next Module 1 will be given by Manon Billette and Lucie Montpetit in Montreal from February 12th to the 15th 2018. For further details and to register please follow the link to "Centre à pas...
05/12/2015 - 14:59
From now on, the Stress, Pain and Persistent Fatigue Management Program is only available on an individual basis.
05/12/2015 - 14:58
Mrs Montpetit often uses Qi gong activities to teach her patients to retrain their center of gravityi in movements. She has been trained by different schools to help her clients recover from chronic...